Sunday, March 26, 2023

Research Studies

Earlier this month, I had put up a blog post about the differences between endometrial cancer and uterine cancer.  Once I was diagnosed, I wanted to know what kind of research is being done on gynecologic cancers?

If you are like me, you want to read all of the research out there on your type of cancer.  That includes studies, clinical trials, even Western treatment methods versus Eastern treatment methods.  I have gone down the rabbit hole more times than I can count.  

I am a life long learner-without a doubt.  What did I do after the shock of diagnosis wore off? I  researched! I felt better mentally knowing what was going on physically with my body.  

I have attached links below from the National Cancer Institute: 

https://www.cancer.gov/types/uterine/research   (the website talks about endometrial cancer in this link)




I hope that these help you in some way!



No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 State of Survivorship Survey and What it Means for the Future of Survivorship

 It has been awhile! The two sports that my kids take part in have been crazy busy.  Models 2 and 3 have had swim practices and meets...Mode...