Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Showing Up: Perspectives on Cancer

I am honored to share that I was interviewed for Showing Up: Perspectives on Cancer with Tim Sohn and Shannon Lee-Sin.  The topic of the episode has to do with the need for doctors to take women's health concerns seriously.  As can be expected, I had a few things to say about that! 

I have to say, I always get super nervous before talking to a group of people that I don't know.  A classroom of kids, no problem! Adults? My mouth gets dry, as if somehow my body forgets how to produce saliva. 

This is the first time that I had spoken with Tim and Shannon, and I was not nervous! They made me feel comfortable immediately.  They have created a safe space for people to share their experiences with cancer.  

I have attached Episode 109 for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU-quOstfsw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things Are Feeling Better

 All I need to say is phew. It took a moment to feel like myself.  I had/have been experiencing health anxiety for about 6 weeks.  I don'...